Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Part 8

Turning my head so I could get a better view at whoever had attached themselves to me (and I had a pretty good guess), I gave a small smile when I saw Geno, who then smiled back, and sat down beside me. Still keeping his right arm around my waist, which, surprisingly, I didn't feel tense about.

Glancing around, I noticed everyone had come outside, now in full winter gear, and had already dug into the bag of marsh mellows I brought out, and started to roast them. Hopefully, there would be some left for me.

Looking to Geno, I smiled. "Ever had a smore?" I asked, and waited for an answer with a small smile on my face. Curious to hear his answer.

"No. Show me." He spoke, smiling, and I smiled back once again. Then, looked around. Getting one of the sticks and putting a marsh mellow on it, and then handing it to Geno.

"So, all you have to do, it put it near the fire, and it will cook. It's done when it gets golden brown." I spoke, and grinned a bit, watching him listen to me, then smile and nod. Placing the marsh mellow near the fire.

I turned away for a second to check how many marsh mellows were left, when I heard a 'whoops'. Quickly I turned my gaze back to Geno, and I started to laugh when I saw that the marsh mellow had caught fire, and was charcoal black. "Good try." I spoke, and laughed. "You can just throw it in the fire. I've never met anyone who likes to eat-"

"No! Don't listen to her Geno!" Yelled Jordan who then shoved his marsh mellow stick at Max while he came over to our side of the fire, and took the burnt marsh mellow away from Geno, and ate it, grinning, then walked away.

I just watched him, and looked back to Geno with a smirk on his face who was smiling too. I shook my head, still grinning then looked back at the marsh mellow bag, and noticed there were none left, but I knew there were some in the fridge. "I'll be right back." I spoke, and stood up off of the bench.

"I help you." Geno spoke, and grinned, and I shrugged, then we both made are way back inside, happy to feel the warmth hit our cold faces as we entered.

"So, there should be another bag in the cupboard..." I spoke, and headed into the kitchen where I dragged my step stool over to the cupboard, and stepped up on it, opening the cupboard and pushing a few things around, looking for the other bag of marsh mellows.

When I couldn't find them though, I sighed and turned around, looking to Geno, who was watching me and smiling. "You almost as tall as me." He spoke, motioning to the step stool and smiling.

"Haha. Very funny." I replied, and made my way down from the step stool, then watching him, as he had a mischvious look on his face. I turned away, looking to the ground, and thats when I saw my socks and sandels. I looked back to him. "I'm just going to go grab my boots. I left them in my room." I spoke, then headed on up the stairs.

As I made my way into my room, I glanced around, and after finding where Carly, Jordan, and Kris had hid my boots, and turned my gaze back to the door, where Geno was leaning against the door frame. Smiling. "No wonder you lost boots." He spoke then grinned, and I watched him, and started to grin myself.

"I know, I think I'm losing my mind." I spoke and smirked, then sat down on my bed and started to pull my boots on, and Geno came and sat down beside me, smiling. I watched him with one boot on, one off.

Sliding his hand around my waist again, and pulling me closer to him, and smiled warmly, which caused me to smile back. I felt his lips touch mine, and soon enough, our kisses turned more passionate, like there was no tomorrow. I wasn't even thinking about being tense, well, I wasn't even thinking at all. I didn't even notice when we were lying on the bed, tangled in eachother, his hand sliding up my hoodie and under my shirt.

--

So, I'm sorry for spelling errors or anything. Hopefully its long enough and somewhat decent. (:
Please let me know how I can improve!

2 comments:

  1. Ahh it's good to have you back. Liked this and I love a cheeky Jordan too. Guess they forgot all about the smores then? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. (: I'm glad to be back.
    Haha. I guess Jordan is just going to have to starve. ;)

    ReplyDelete