Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I'm so sorry.

I am so so so so so sorry that I haven't updated in a long time. Truthfully, I really didn't have the motivation to write, and I really really should have been writing all summer.

So, I'm really sorry about that. Plus, I haven't been reading any of your amazing stories either, so as soon as I can, I'll get onto that.

Now, the problem right now is that my computer has some sort of virus or something, and I can't get onto the internet on my computer, so I'm on my family laptop. So, it's harder to write when you can't get on the computer all the time.

Another problem is, school started up again and my priorties are school.

BUT! I am going to try to write everynight, and give you some sort of update, even its a small one. (:

So, I'm really sorry for keeping everyone waiting, and I can't wait to get to your stories because I've missed them!

Thanks for standing by. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment