Sunday, May 16, 2010

Part 5

I thought I could hear people speaking softly, mumbling, but then I listened closer and realized it was just the TV. Had I left it on last night? Huh. I couldn’t even remember when I went to bed last night. I turned over in my bed, but, it seemed a whole lot bigger then it usually was. Now, I was getting kind of freaked out. Ouch, and why was my head pounding?

Opening my eyes, I found I was in a hotel room, lying in one of the beds, while Kris Letang was sitting on the other bed, watching the TV. My eyes popped out of my head, and I sat up quickly, causing Kris to turn his head and looked at me. “Uh… Geno told me to wait here with you. He just went out to get breakfast.” He then turned back to the TV, a small, but visible blush noticeable on his half smiling face.

I looked around, and then noticed I was just wearing my black lacy bra on the top, and on the bottom a pair of black sweat pants that must have been three sizes too big for. I blushed, put my hand to my forehead. I had no idea how I got here, or what happened. I looked to my arm, pinched it, and I definitely wasn’t dreaming. Had a hot, large, Russian hockey star taken my virginity last night, and I couldn’t even remember? Shit, I hope not. I would have liked to at least remember probably one of the best moments of my life.

I pulled the blanket over me for I had no idea where my clothes were that I had worn last night, and, I couldn’t even remember what I had worn either. What had happened? I wish Geno would come back, or, I wish I could disappear maybe, or wake up if this really was a dream. This was kind of at the top of my most embarrassing list.

My eyes were all over the room, and after a few minutes Geno appeared, along with Jordan, Max, and Carly. Carly, what was she doing here? Oh jeez, what had she put me through this time? They must have noticed my confused, deer-in-the-headlights type look on my face, because they all started laughing, and I seriously couldn’t see what was so funny.

“Did you have a good time last night?” Carly spoke, a huge smirk on her face as she sat down on the bed Kris was sitting on with Jordan, while Max and Geno came and sat down on the bed I was sleeping on.

I didn’t reply to her, and was just searching each and every one of their faces for answers. When I got no words out of anyone, and just more laughs and grins, I finally spoke. “Can some one tell me what happened last night?” I spoke quietly, looking around.

“I think you had a pretty good time, by what I heard anyways.” Max spoke, smirked, and received an elbowing from Geno who had that dopey smirk on his face. Did I seriously get de-flowered last night?

“Don’t worry. Nothing happen.” Geno spoke, and then added “You just really drunk, was funny.” He laughed, causing everyone to laugh again. I ran a hand through my hair, and looked around, my face fairly red at this point.

“Geno, why’d you have to tell her, we could have kept her questioning like this all day!” Carly spoke, which made everyone laugh, just because I guess it was funny that my best friend wanted to torment me. I raised an eyebrow at her. “Ha-ha. Ha.” I said sarcastically, which caused everyone to laugh even harder. Everything that came out of my mouth was still funny I guess.

I rolled my eyes, and looked to the clock, and then a gasped. “Dammit Carly! It’s one o’clock and we’ve got a game at four!” I spoke frantically, hoping out of the bed, still wearing only my bra and those oversized sweat pants. I looked to Carly who was giggling, then to Max, Geno, and Jordan her were looking me over with smirks on their faces, and then looked to Kris who was smirking, but trying to avoid me for the most part. I gave him props for that. He seemed to be the only sane person here. I crossed my arms over my chest, and looked to no one in particular. “Where are the clothes I was wearing last night? Obviously, I didn’t come here with this on.” I spoke, getting laughs. “Seriously! I need to go!”

Carly smirked. “You kind of spilt whatever you were drinking all over them. I don’t think you should wear that out of her.” Sighing, I glanced around. “Well, I can’t walk out of here like this!” I spoke, sighing once again, standing there awkwardly. Jeez, why did my life always turn out like this? Unfortunate things always happened to me.

When no one said anything, I shrugged. “Fine, be that way. See you at the game Carly.” Quickly finding my shoes, I slipped them on, and headed to the door of Geno and Kris’s hotel room in my bra and Geno’s sweat pants. I was just about to open the door, when I felt someone pick me up, and carry me back over to the bed, sitting me down there. I looked to Jordan who stood in front of me and smirked. “Do you really want to do that?” I thought for a moment, glaring at him. “Yes.” I tried to get by him, but this time Geno held me back because he was sitting behind me. “No, you don’t.” Geno spoke, smirking.

“Seriously, I need to go, or I’ll an even worse game then I’m going to have now thanks to this hangover.” I glared at Carly as I said that, and she smirked. Obviously, she must have told them how funny I looked when I was drunk, and, they probably agreed pretty quickly.

“I think you should let her go. She reminds me of Sid before a game.” Kris spoke, which made everyone look at him, causing him to shrug. As they were giving him an odd look though, I managed to slide off the bed, and soon was running out the hotel room door, completely embarrassed, but jeez I really had to get to that game. As I rounded the corner, I ran straight into Sidney who almost fell backwards, but kept his balance. Looking at me, he gave me weird look then blushed “Uh, hi?”

I covered my eyes with my hands, and then looked to him. Looking back to where I could hear people running and laughing from down the hall. Oh no. I looked back to Sidney. “They won’t let me go to my game!” I whispered quietly, who was confused. Then, Jordan, Geno, Max, and Carly came around the corner. Laughing, then Max spoke “Why do they always go for Sid? What about me?” They all laughed, and I blushed, not sure what to do now. This was turning out to be one of the weirdest days of my life.

I stood there, Sid standing there awkwardly beside me, and I had no idea how to get out of this situation, a few moments after though, Kris appeared silently behind them, and grinned. He was holding one of his shirts in his hands. I looked to Sidney, and took off behind him. Running down the hall, and trying to find a place to hide. The best I could do was by the ice machine though. I squeezed as close to it as I could and waited.

I heard more running, followed by what sounded like people talking. Then, I heard people coming my way. Oh jeez... Please don’t find me now. I closed my eyes, waiting for someone to grab me, when I just heard a whisper. “It’s okay; we sent them the other way.” Opening my eyes, I found Kris and Sidney standing before me. I can not tell you how much of a relief that was. I relaxed, and smiled. Taking the shirt from Kris and pulling it over my head. “Thanks.” I whispered then looked around.

“Crap.” I spoke, which got me two confused looks from Kris and Sidney. “Oh, uh, I kind of don’t know how I got here last night, so... I don’t have my license, or money for a taxi to get home and to the rink.” Kris looked to Sidney, and they both smiled. Signalling for me to follow them, heading down the stairs and out of the hotel.

Turning the corner, we finally made it to my house. When we pulled up though, I guess I had company. Sitting on my porch steps were Kelli, Geno, Max, and Jordan. “What?!” I looked to Sidney and Kris who were grinning. “Wow, your friend sure knows you well.” Sidney spoke, and Kris laughed. I smiled and shook my head. Not believing this. Oh well, as soon as I got my hockey stick, maybe I could fend them off and take off down the street.

I got out of the car, as did Kris and Sidney. We made out way up to my porch, where they were all laughing. I made my way through them, and lifted up one of the pots that sat on the porch, picking up the spare key. I looked to Carly and smirked. “Ha, I knew you wouldn’t look there.” I put the key in the door, and turned it, unlocking the door, looking to the five Pittsburgh penguins behind me and to Carly “Fine, come in. Make yourselves comfortable, but don’t touch anything that looks valuable.” I made my way through the door, and they followed behind me.

Heading to the kitchen, which was open to the living room which was located just off the front door, I entered the kitchen, and kicked over the stepping stool that I had there, reaching up into the cupboard and getting a glass for myself. As I did this, I got laughed at once again. I glared at them. “Hey, I’m not short, I’m space efficient.” I spoke, grinning, and stepped off the stool. Quickly getting a glass of water and drinking it down. Looking to them, I nodded, and then started to head up the stairs. “There’s drinks and stuff in the fridge and food everywhere. Help yourself.” Then I was headed out of sight and up the stairs.

After I had changed from Kris’s shirt and Geno’s sweat pants into a pair of sweat pants of my own and a shirt of my own, followed by a hoodies, I headed back down the stairs, where I found no one. I had only been up there for ten minutes tops. Where’d they go?

After looking around the first floor, I finally realized where they had gone, into my basement. Oh no. There were posters in their too. I sighed, and headed downstairs where I was greeted by smiling faces, and Max who looked like he had a lot to stay about my tastes in decorating.

”So, are you like, stalking us?” Jordan asked, grinning, and they all laughed. I looked to Carly, who seemed genuinely happy to ruin my life. I looked back to the hockey players. “Nope, you guys are only my second favourite team.” I looked around the room at all of the hockey posters, sticks, pictures, news paper articles around the room. Most of them were of the Leafs and the Pens. I looked to Carly, and sighed.

I headed towards a door in the basement, which was where I kept all my hockey gear. I grabbed my two favourite sticks, and my bag, slinging it over my shoulder and making my way back to where they were standing, watching me. I looked to Carly. “I’m stealing your car.” I said completely serious, and made my way up the stairs slowly as my equipment was kind of heavy. After making it halfway up the stairs, I felt it being lifted from me, and turned to look at Kris who had taken it. I smiled, and he grinned. “I haven’t seen you play yet. I want to see the person who beat Max play.” I laughed, and then noticed Carly behind him “I do not trust you with my car rookie.” I rolled my eyes and smirked, making my way completely up the stairs, and everyone followed.

I quickly grabbed a Gatorade from the fridge, and headed outside where my equipment was being loaded into, not Carly’s car, but the large van/truck type thing that Max, Geno, and Jordan must have taken here. “You’re all coming?” I spoke, and they laughed. “Who doesn’t want to see a team of female hockey players...” Jordan spoke, and Max laughed. I punched him in his abs, and he smirked. “You’re feisty aren’t you?” He added, and I rolled my eyes, getting in the car.

Max was driving, and Sidney sat beside him in the passenger seat. Jordan and Carly sat in the middle bench seat, and Kris, Geno, and I sat in the very back bench seat. I looked to Carly “Okay, talk to me.” I spoke, and got some confused looks from everyone else. Carly laughed. “She has this thing, were she has to be told what to do before she plays, usually she tunes me out after I’ve said about three sentences though. Get’s her in the mood though.” Carly spoke, grinning.

“Hey! I do not tune you out! You just start going on about other stuff!” As I was defending myself, I felt to hands rest on my shoulders, and looked to Geno. He smiled. “You too tense.” He spoke, and then started to massage my shoulders. At first, I tried to get away from him, but it felt really good, like, I can’t even tell you how good it felt. He was pressing so hard, and touching all the right spots. I relaxed, and a small smile started to appear on my face as Geno pushed on my back. It felt so good; I didn’t even care what expression was on my face.

Jordan turned his head, and looked to Geno, grinning “Hey, Geno, looks like you found a way how to get in her pants.” He spoke, and Carly laughed. I just glared at him, too mellow right now to defend myself. Then, we pulled out to Carly’s house to grab her stuff. “Hurry up.” I spoke, and Carly hurried out of the van with Jordan and into her house, where she quickly returned with everything she needed to play. Geno was still giving me a massage, which I was quite happy about. After they had loaded up Carly’s things, we drove away, and headed off to the rink, where I hoped there wouldn’t be too many people there. I didn’t want them to attract too much attention, and, I kind of wanted them to watch me play without having any distractions.


---

So, ideas? Suggestions? (:

Was it garbage again? Is it stupid? Please critique it harshly because I really want to get better.

I'm so sad the Pens got beat out, but happy the Habs won still. Apparently, PK Subban's (who plays for the Habs), his brother goes to my school. Cool eh? Maybe when they win the cup it will stop by. XD

6 comments:

  1. I like it. A lot. Can I give you a shout out on my blog. I liked blushing Kris but imo there wasn't enough Geno! But I like the direction. It was funny without being TOO funny (just right) and a great length! Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy you like it! :D Of course you can! I'm honored! Thanks so much!

    Yah, I'm working on having Geno appear more.
    I just don't want to portray him wrong. Lol.

    Thanks so much! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. THIS STORY IS MY LIFE.
    update it asap.
    i love the awkwardness between kelli and geno.
    love love love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mel, the best way to get better is to keep on writing, and writing, and writing. And trust your instincts with your plot lines and characters; they're your vision and you're the one who knows them best! Looking forward to more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found this story. You should post a link to it on the Crosby board, people always ask about good fanfics. This story is awesome. Please post more!!! Soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous - Haha. I'm glad you like it. :)

    EleaStories - Wow, thanks so much! :) I really appreciate it! That makes a lot of sense. :]
    Thanks! :D

    Anonymous - Thanks so much! :D

    ReplyDelete