Thursday, May 27, 2010

Part 6

We pulled into the rink parking lot and parked. It was pretty much empty except for a few cars that I recognized were my teammates. Looking to everyone, then to the rink, I looked back to them. “Are you sure you want to be here? You might get attacked by girls.” I spoke as we exited the van, and Carly and I started to grab out stuff. Max laughed, smirking “How is that a bad thing?” I rolled my eyes and smirked while chuckles escaped their mouths. “Fine, don’t say I didn’t warn ya.” I slung my bag over my arm, and held my two sticks in my right hand. Carly did the same, and we all headed towards the entrance of the rink, and went inside.

I looked around the small lobby type place, and then headed through doors that lead to the rink and smile. Yah, it was an older rink, but I never once didn’t look forward to that cold, fresh, smell of ice whenever I walked in. Smiling to myself, I looked around, then to Geno, Max, Jordan, Sidney, and Kris who were looking around too. “K, I’m just going to put my skates on, don’t do anything stupid.” I spoke, and headed down the side of the rink towards the dressing rooms. I heard Carly laugh “She’s always like this before a game... She has to win. She’s too serious.” Then, I heard Carly coming behind me, and we entered our dressing room.

We were greeted by four of our teammates, Nikki, Beth, Amy, and Jen. They smiled, then Amy spoke “Have fun at the game last night?” which caused Carly to burst out laughing as she set her equipment down in her spot. “I think Kelli had more fun then I did...” She raised an eyebrow, and grinned, looking to me. Oh no, I was not going to explain anything right now. I just wanted to get out on the ice for a quick skate before the game in an hour.

I sat down, pulled on my skates, and started to lace them up, still with everyone watching me. “What? Nothing happened.” I spoke, and then looked to Carly who shook her hand. Fortunately I was finished tying my skates and got up to leave. “Oh no, something happened. If you don’t tell me, I’ll have to tickle it out of you.” Jen spoke and grinned, who also had her skates tied. I looked to her, and the door, and left, then I found myself walking straight into Jordan once again. I glared at him. “Dude, you’re always in my way.” I walked around him, and headed onto the ice, skating around I bit.

Then, I heard our dressing room door open “I’m going to find out what you did last night Kel- Holy shit!” Yup, that was Jen, followed by those same words being repeated again by my other teammates. I heard Max laugh, and I looked over to everyone. Oh great, now we weren’t going to be focused for our game. I sighed, smiling a bit, and skated over to everyone where they were talking.

“Want to know what she did last night?” Max spoke, grinned, looked to me, and laughed. I started to defend myself “Hey, don’t listen to him; he’s going to make up something that I didn’t do!” I replied, and Jordan spoke this time “Yah, well, you can’t even remember what happened last night so how are you even supposed to know if Max is lying or not?” He spoke, and then everyone laughed when I blushed. It was so true, how was I supposed to even know? I looked around, then back to them. I didn’t have a comeback. I turned around and started to skate away when I was grabbed by my teammates and pulled back to the conversation, huge smirks on their faces.

“The funniest thing was when she woke up in the hotel room this morning, in her bra and Geno’s sweat pants, and you should have seen the look on her face.” Max added, grinning, and I got arched eyebrows and grins from my teammates. I blushed even more. I was the responsible one on the team, this was news to them. Everyone laughed, and once again, I was completely embarrassed. Nikki watched me, grinned, and being the most outgoing and oblivious person in the world , decided it was a good idea and asked “How was it?” causing me to look at her, mouth hanging open, and everyone laughing. “What? Did you seriously just ask me that?” Nikki grinned, and everyone was killing themselves laughing. I started to leave again, and then Jordan spoke “She can’t answer that because she doesn’t remember. Judging by what I heard last night though-“

I turned around, made my way over to Jordan, and punched him, which only made him smirk and laugh. “Nothing happened. End of story.” I spoke, watching them. My teammates still weren’t satisfied though. “Something definitely happened. Your face when you came into the dressing room was priceless.” Beth spoke, and I covered my eyes, everyone was still laughing. Max laughed “See! Told you, she just can’t remember.” He spoke, grinning. Then, I felt someone pull me away, and I looked to Geno who smiled. Then, I looked back to everyone, and they were laughing “Looks like they’re going to go finish what they started last night.” Jordan spoke, and I glared, and then he added “Hey Geno! She’s pretty feisty on the ice, how is she off?!” Jordan, and everyone laughed and Geno just smirked and shook his head. “You never get chance to find out.” Geno spoke, and then we were out of sight, and heading off to the old referee’s dressing room which no one used anymore.

I entered first, and Geno closed the door behind us and leaned against it, watching me, with a small smirk on his face. I was watching him. Not really sure why we were here, and wondering when I’d get an explanation. I had a game, and this was really starting to distract me which wasn’t a good thing at all. I looked around the small, old room. It wasn’t very comforting being in here. Any minute it felt like someone was going to jump out at me and grab me or something. It also didn’t help that there were some cobwebs around. Did I mention I hate spiders?

When I was pinned up against the wall though, Geno being the one pinning me, those eerie thoughts left my head as his lips touched mine. Electric shocks ran all through my body, chills ran up my spine. I shivered, which made Geno chuckle softly. I wasn’t used to this at all, so I just kind of went into some sort of shock, stood there; or waited there as I was completely tense. However much I wanted to kiss him back, my brain was telling me it just wasn’t something that I did, so I held myself back.

After trying to get a reaction out of me, but not succeeding, Geno watched me, letting me go from the wall as he leaned against another with a confused sort of look on his face. I watched him, still standing there quite tense, still not saying anything.

“Do you like girls?” He asked, still trying to figure me out. I stood there, thinking for a moment until what he had said sunk into my head “What?! No! Not that there’s anything wrong with that or anything, but... I just don’t, uh... Roll that way.” I spoke quite frantically. Was that the impression I was giving off? Huh, that kind of would make sense I guess, but still, not something that I wanted to hear. I looked around, running a hand through my hair. Was it getting hot in here? Why so I always feel so embarrassed?

I looked back to Geno, who was still watching me. I guess waiting for an explanation from me, but, I didn’t really have one. I looked to the door, maybe running and hiding was the best answer. As I started to walk towards the door, he stepped in front of me, raising an eyebrow, and signalling for me to sit on the small bench in the room. I sighed, and went and sat down as he stood in front of me, waiting.

I looked at him, then to my hands. Keeping my gaze away from him as I tried to think of an explanation “I, uh, don’t usually involve myself in... this type of thing. That’s usually Carly’s job.” I spoke, and looked up to him as he smirked. “I know. You virgin.” Geno spoke, so easily too. I looked to my hands again. Was it that obvious? I knew I wasn’t very outgoing in public or anything, but I’d know this guy for not even two days, and he could figure that out? Maybe I should be getting some tips from Carly, she might how to make it look less obvious. I looked back to him where he was still watching me. I really didn’t have a better explanation.

“You still too tense.” Geno spoke softly and sat beside me on the small bench and, well, took up most of the room. He smiled, and turned me a bit so he could put his hands on my shoulders, and he started to give me a massage again. Of course, I started to get up, but he held me back, making me sit down, a bit roughly. “You’re too shy. Relax.” Geno spoke, with a bit of frustration in his voice. I guess I was being kind of a pain, but I wasn’t used to this type of thing.

It felt really good though. He sure knew which places to touch. I was definitely relaxed now, and comfortable. As he pushed into my back and shoulders, I thought back to what Jordan had said about him knowing how to get into my pants now. Screw Jordan, even if what he said was true, I really wanted to get the duct tape out and tape his mouth shut.

As I was thinking about how much Jordan was pissing me off, sort of like the way a brother treats you, I felt Geno’s lips on my neck and a shiver passed through me, causing Geno to chuckle once again. Oh no, I was giving in. But his lips, every time he touched me, I felt electricity run through my body. It was the most amazing feeling, and I was giving in. The thought of hockey had completely slipped my mind until now.

That’s when I heard the knock on the door, and I turned around and looked to Geno, who, instead of bothering with the doors pushed his lips against mine, and somehow got me up against the wall as his lips devoured mine, and his hands ran along my body. I felt weak in the knees, and I definitely gave in, and started to kiss him back and I guess he liked I guess when he pushed me up against the wall a bit more and, I liked it? This surely wasn’t me. What happened?

Just as I was getting into it, of course, Max burst through the door. I huge smirk on his face. He studied us, me being pushed against the wall, and Geno, since he was so big, practically smothering me. “Oh, sorry, was I interrupting something?” He asked sarcastically, raising an eyebrow with a huge grin on his face. I looked to Geno, who had that grin on his face, and looked back to Max. I could feel the huge blush on my face. I tensed, and Geno let go of me, and we both stood up. “What do you want?” I spoke, as I walked past Max and out the door, the two of them falling in step beside me.

“Your teammates requested your presence in the dressing room.” Max spoke, and I watched him. He was definitely planning something. I turned my gaze away from him, and soon I found myself walking towards the others who were waiting outside the dressing room and Carly and a couple of my teammates waiting with them, all who had huge grins on their faces. Oh boy, time for more embarrassing moments.

We made our way to them, and I stood there, waiting for some comments to start coming my way. I looked to Max as he spoke “So, who’s better? Me or Geno?” He asked a huge grin on his face. I watched him, and looked to the others who started to laugh. “Nothing happened.” I replied, walking towards the dressing room. “That’s not what I saw...” Max spoke once again, grinning. I looked to him, and glared. “Screw you.” Max started to laugh “That’s what she said!” He added, and everyone was laughing hard once again. Did that even male sense? I rolled my eyes, and looked around. Sighing as I walked through the dressing room door.

We had won our game five to two, I had got two goals, Carly had gotten a few assists. I was beyond angry though. I had played a terrible game, despite however many times my teammates praised me in the dressing room. I was in an even worse mood now, and all I wanted to do was go home and sleep. If you really looked at it, I had played a pretty good game, but, I was overly hard on myself, even the smallest mistakes bugged me.

As we made out way out of the dressing room Carly shouted “Party at Kelli’s house! Good game guys!” I watched her and glared. “No, have it at your house.” I spoke, and Carly shook her head. She never listens. “Sorry, already announced it.” She was smirking. Clearly, she couldn’t tell I wanted to go punch out a window or something. I rolled my eyes “Fine, but I’m going to sleep! You’re going to have to make sure no one break anything.” I spoke as we made out way to the guys.

“Party eh?” Max spoke and grinned, and Carly laughed. “Yup! At her house! We have to celebrate our win!” Carly pointed to me as she declared whos house it was at. I sighed, rolling my eyes, and heading for the arena doors, and I could hear everyone following me. “Good game.” Jordan spoke, and I rolled my eyes. “Fuck you.” I couldn’t help it that I was in a bad mood. Sometimes, I’m just not a very happy person. I didn’t want to hear about my game. I had already criticized myself enough in my head. I heard Carly speak “Don’t worry, she’s always moody after games. She thinks she sucks.” I didn’t say anything to that, and soon I found myself at the van that we had taken to get to the arena. Once we had loaded up our equipment, we were headed to my house. Hopefully, they’d be quiet enough so I could just go to sleep.

---

Sorry it took me so long to update. I've been really busy with school.

I'm also sorry that this sucks, and it's kind of short. I need to get some better ideas.

Anyways, thanks for reading. :)

4 comments:

  1. Aww I'm glad Geno kissed her. Max and Jordan - what a pair. Geno can hold Jordan down on the ice whilst they duct tape his mouth shut? Hope everything's OK :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE that you write all of geno's dialogue with the broken english. theres a lot of writers out there that dont, but i feel like its more geno if the broken english is there. i hope that makes sense?

    and max......well he's max :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your passion for hockey is really coming through in your story, Mel. I think it's great that your main character is a hockey player - it's unique and adds something special to it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. India - Haha. XD I'm glad you like it.
    I wasn't sure if it was just all too fast or not. If I'm rushing it.
    Thanks for reading. :) Because of you, I probably would have given up for now. Thanks for getting me nine followers, and helping out the beginners around here. :]

    beth - Yah that makes sense. :) Thanks so much!
    I wasn't sure if it sounded right or not. I just don't want to make him sound like, stupid, if you know what I mean? So, I wasn't sure when I started running.

    I love Max. He completes everything. You can't have a story without Max. XD

    EleaStories - Wow thanks so much. :)
    I really do like hockey, and I don't think I'd be able to write a fanfic with some clueless characters. Rofl. It's just not in my blood I guess. XD
    I really appreciate it. :] Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete